We are looking for sharp analytical minds to work as Mobile Application developer and help build Rockstand. As a Developer your work includes,
- Participating client meetings to understand requirements.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality & responsiveness of applications.
- Understanding why a feature is required and what you must do build it
- Collaborate with the team to define, design & ship new features.
- Identify & fix bugs
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, bit bucket.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Universal application development for both iPhone and iPad.